We are pleased that we have aroused your interest in the events and pilgrimages being organized/conducted by us. However, in order to facilitate the same, we need to collect your personal data.
We encourage you to read this privacy statement before using this website. By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions given in this privacy statement and the Terms & Conditions, available on the Website. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this statement and the Terms & Conditions, please do not use this Website. This Website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites.
1. Who is responsible for your personal data?
We inform you that your personal data will be processed and stored by us in the manner described below and for the purposes set out below.
2. What will your data be used for?
The personal data collected from you on the basis of your registration with us or a request from you, received by any mode, will be used for the purpose of providing services to you as per the General Terms & Conditions. It is clarified that your data may be used for such purpose incidental or reasonably related to the aforesaid services or deemed to be essential for the provision of such services, as required by us. Without this information, we may not be able to provide the requested services.
In case of registration with us for any services, the data collected will be used for processing of such request and providing such services. The data collected will be processed by Bhakti Marga within the statutory provisions for advertising and statistical purposes.
We also store the personal data provided by you for customer care/relations e.g. information on change of any Government Policy, Visa and health regulations, information on travel services, tour schedules, execution of advertising and marketing measures within the legally permissible framework, queries and order processing.
Your data, apart from providing services to you, can also be used to comply with legal and regulatory requirements and to respond to inquiries from Government and law enforcement agencies as part of an investigation, in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
3. What information will be collected by us?
The personal information that you provide us when you register with us and that you provide when you use our registration portal to register, or in any other manner or form, including the information that you provide us with by email such as:
- salutation, first name, last name,
- date of birth,
- E-mail address
- Place of residence
- Telephone number (landline and / or mobile)
- Copies of passport with relevant personal details as mentioned on the passport including photo, serial number, address, nationality
- A photocopy of an identity card which is likely to include personal data such as name, photo, serial number,signature, address, nationality
- Specific categories of personal information, such as information about your state of health or your religious orientation, which you voluntarily indicate at the time of booking by entering a box in the health status, or enter it in any other field, such as by telephone at our customer service, in the telegram chat or during the booking process by email.
- Financial details including but not limited to bank account information, credit card information, insurance etc.
Your payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date (“Payment Information”), will also be
collected by the respective banks and /or third party payment gateway while executing any transaction on our Website. This privacy statement does not apply to such banks and/or third party payment gateways.
All personally identifiable information you give us when registering and making the booking must be accurate. This includes, for example, that we always have your correct contact information (including e-mail address).
In addition, we may collect certain information automatically including through cookies (including but not limited to web beacons and other technologies that collect information in a similar way to cookies), including, but not limited to, the type of device used to access the Website, the IP address of your device and other information that may be required for the smooth and efficient functioning of the Website. We may also use certain information to provide customer care services related to the provision of services.
The data we collect using cookies helps us understand our users better so that we can provide a more focused user experience. Using the knowledge of your previous visits to our website, we can enhance subsequent visits by tailoring our content to match your requirements.
Our cookies principally contain: (i) a unique name set by the site that generated it; (ii) a value – the information within it that recalls your previous activities; and (iii) an expiration date, which determines how long the cookie will remain active in your browser before being automatically deleted.
Please note that we only collect the data of children if they have been provided by the parents or guardians or with their consent. If we become aware that we have collected the information of a child without the consent of a parent or guardian, we reserve the right to delete it.
Sharing or Transfer of Information
We may exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of your Information to service providers and authorities (tour operators, hotels, tour guides, bus transfer companies, local agencies, restaurants and other parties who cannot provide the requested services without providing your personal data). In addition, we also work with third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions to provide the requested services and fulfil our obligations. Please note that privacy policies of these persons/authorities/third party service providers may differ from us. We reserve the right to share any Information collected with any Court or Governmental Authority as mandated by any applicable law and/or in compliance with any order of a court of competent jurisdiction.
We may disclose your personal information to any Government agencies as required by applicable law for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
conform to the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served on our Website,
protect Bhakti Marga India Trust’s rights or property and its family of websites, or
To the extent required by applicable laws and practicable, your consent will be obtained prior to disclosure of any sensitive personal data or information collected from you, which consent may be given by you by implication or specification, including in terms of your use of our website and implied awareness of the terms of this privacy statement governing such use.
Subject to the General Terms & Conditions agreed by you for the provision of services by us thereunder, you may opt-out of providing any information to us. You may further request that information so collected from you may not be disclosed to any third-party unless required by law or by a court of competent jurisdiction. You may inform us if such eventuality arises at email@example.com. However, on receiving such request from you, it may become impossible for us to deliver services as requested by you and in that case, you completely indemnify us from all losses and damages resulting from exercise of such opt-out rights by you.
Data Retention Policy
We will retain your information for as long as it is deemed necessary for the provision of services under the General Terms & Conditions and any purpose reasonably incidental thereto in our opinion. If you would like us to delete your data that you have provided, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within reasonable time. Please note that such information provided by you may be necessary for the provision of services under the General Terms & Conditions. We, therefore reserve our right to refuse provision of the services to you upon request for deletion of data prior to the fulfilment of contractual obligations between you and Bhakti Marga India Trust unless you decide to opt out of the services being availed. However, once you have registered with us and availed the facility being provided or transferred any funds for the same, some data needs to be retained mandatorily under the Indian Statues and Laws (particularly the taxation laws). Should you exercise your opt-out rights, we reserve our right to retain your data limited to the extent required for such statutory compliance and for such period as is required under law, for fulfilment of legal obligation, public interest and legal claims.
Confidentiality & Security
- Bhakti Marga India Trust has made best efforts to provide accurate information, however, Bhakti Marga India Trust and/or its affiliates do not guarantee the validity or veracity of any such information and as such Bhakti Marga India Trust expressly disclaims any liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, losses, expenses or the like in respect of action or not taken based on any or all the contents of this website ir arising out of or in any way connect with the use of this website or with any delay or inability to use this website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Bhakti Marga India Trust has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, expenses or the like.
- Bhakti Marga India Trust makes no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information, software, products and services contained on this website. All such information, software, prodicts and services are provides “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind. Bhakti Marga India Trust hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions- including all implied warranties if merchantability, fitness for particular purposed, title and non-infringement-with regard to the information, software, products and services contained on this website.
Bhakti Marga India Trust and its licensors/sub-licensors retain all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to all software and underlying information and material available through the website. Access to it does not imply a free license to use it unless permitted by law.
Bhakti Marga India Trust uses all reasonable endeavors to protect personal information from loss, misuse and alteration. Only authorised Bhakti Marga India Trust employees or agents, who are under appropriate confidentiality obligations, will have access to personal information. However, the users/customers will be responsible for any user ID or password that is used on our website. Customers should take due care to protect such information. Further, the information, software, products, and services published on the website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes published on the website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. Bhakti Marga India Trust may make improvements and/or changes to the website at any time.