Welcome to the Bhakti Marga India calendar! Here you can find all the events happing in and around the Ashram, as well as pilgrimages and trainings throughout India and special events organized by local groups.
Additionally to the events mentioned in the calendar, there are also daily activities at the Ashram that are open for everyone to join:
- Monday to Saturday 7.00 – 8.15 am: Morning prayers and Puja
- Monday to Sunday 7.00 – 8.15 pm: Evening prayers and Puja
- Wednesday 6.00 – 6.45 pm: Atma Kriya Yoga practice together (only for initiated AK-Yogis)
- Saturday 5.30 – 6.30 pm: Om Chanting
- Sunday 9.00 – 10.30 am: Morning prayers with Guru Puja and Paduka Abishek
- Sunday evening after Puja: Yagya